Here are the best photos of 2013:
- A tanker explosion closed Sunrise Highway in December leaving a spectacular fireball. Fortunately, nobody was seriously hurt.
- Old Grace Church look peaceful in the snow.
- Massapequa residents showed pride, respect and patriotism as the lined the streets oustside the funeral of Navy SEAL Jonathan Kaloust.
- Among those we lost in 2013 was beloved Massapequa Chiefs Booster Jim "Coach K" Kovacsik.
- It looked like a fiery plane crash, but it was really a disaster drill that numerous agencies from around the area took part in.