Some of the jobs open on Long Island this week:
• Foot and motor patrol
• Respond to medical calls
• Report writing
• Operate and maintain the command center (building alarm systems, fire safety and closed circuit television systems.)
• Ability to solve problem, make decisions and give directions.
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan, marketing plan and operating budget marketing and selling the assets of the mall
- Maintain effective media relations by fielding media calls and preparing responses
- Coordinate shopping center visual merchandising, signage and advertising programs.
- Oversee and evaluate the marketing staff
Assist the assistant superintendent for business with budget planning and administration; accounting and finance functions; purchasing and asset management; district insurance and facilities use; and various other duties as assigned by the assistant superintendent for business.