Jobs open around the area this week.
- Take in-bound calls
- Advise prospective policyholders
- Prepare rate quotes
- Assesses the patient's physiologic health status
- Assesses patient's psychosocial health status
- Identifies patient outcome
- Formulates the plan of care and establishes the priorities necessary to achieve expected outcome
- Implements the plan of care
- Evaluates care provided for patient outcome
- Collaborates with other care team members in planning and carrying out treatment regimen; provides direction to other members of the care team
- Performs grade I-IV Decubitus Care
Responsibilities include producing internal and external marketing materials, advertising and writing/editing. This individual must establish marketing budgets and measure success via ROI reports.
- 60% to 75% field work during first two years
- Site investigation including environmental sampling of soil, soil vapor and groundwater
- Health and safety monitoring
- Design and construction inspection of remediation processes and systems
- Evaluation and optimization of existing remediation systems
- Assistance with site remediation system operations and maintenance activities
- Oversight of remediation and construction subcontractors
- Review of field data and preparation of data evaluation reports
- Assist with cost estimating, report preparation and task management as required by the project manager
- Perform and check engineering calculations
- Prepare engineering drawings, specifications and scopes of work for construction.
Financial analyst needed who is well-organized, customer-oriented. Financial analyst to join the sponsored programs/Grants department. Candidates must have an in-depth knowledge of principles and practices related to budget development and financial analysis, and be able to apply generally accepted accounting principles. Capacity to understand and resolve complex issues which require extensive follow-up with both internal and external constituencies is expected.
- Achieve and exceed individual sales goals and other key performance indicators
- Provide customer service
- Build a list of clients by collecting names and information
- Encourage future purchases through frequent contact by writing thank you notes, phone calls, and providing excellent customer service.
- Assist with receiving stock and inventory as needed.