- Constructs, repairs, replaces and maintains structural woodwork and masonry to interior and exterior of building, using both hand and power tools.
- Repairs furniture, equipment, and machinery.
- Installs and repairs minor electrical equipment and lighting fixtures.
- Performs minor plumbing jobs.
- Repairs roofs, roads, sidewalks and interior and exterior stairs and steps.
- Makes minor repairs to heating, air conditioning and ventilating equipment.
- Assists in removal of snow. Serves as a member of the Fire Response Team and responds to emergencies.
- Oversees the operational execution of the store
- Ensures positive customer experiences
- demonstrates ability to meet individual sales and metric goals
- Drives sales growth
- Coaches store associates
- Deliver Easy Sales and Service
- Process sale and return transactions
- Suggest Staples Rewards, applicable service plans and add on items as customers check out
- Respond and resolve customer requests and concerns
- Adhere to all company policies procedures and safety standards
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Implements an internal social media strategy to further enhance North Shore- LIJ's employer brand internally and externally using all media channels.
- Uses the employee Intranet and internal social media platforms to build employee engagement and increase the organization's reputation internally.
- Authors blog posts, articles, podcasts and videos on a variety of digital channels, all geared to enhance employee engagement and attract and retain talent.
- Identifies and engages employer brand advocates. Seeks out and builds an internal community of subject matter and content experts.
- Works closely with Talent Acquisition to engage potential candidates and increase social media recruitment efforts.
- Builds and maintain our content distribution network by way of social media channels.
- Identifies threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding our employer brand and report to appropriate parties.
- Driving a company vehicle and transporting customer material from customer and Iron Mountain locations.
- Loading and unloading a truck.
- Using wireless scanning technology.
- Preparing some paperwork.
- Performing the delivery/pick-up of customer material in a courteous, efficient and professional manner.
- Manage the daily production activity and system support
- Work with the various areas within PCH on programming and implementing new projects, system enhancements, tests, and rollouts
- Oversee programming and system support at the lettershops, payment processing providers, and the merchandise distribution center to ensure that projects/enhancements, and marketing requirements are implemented accurately, and that all deadlines are met.
- Monitor production activity at payment processing providers and the merchandise invoice lettershops for both the Domestic and Canadian programs.
Social Media Coordinator
Newsday.com is looking for a social media coordinator to help manage our Twitter, Facebook and overall social media strategy, oversee comments on the website and manage user-generated content from our headquarters in Melville, Long Island. The ideal candidate is a sharp, hardworking and flexible journalist who not only uses social media but also reads about it, thinks about it, and stays on top of media organizations' newest social media initiatives. Contact Greg Emerson, deputy editor, newsday.com, at email@example.com