Check back here every week for a compilation of the jobs available in the area. Are you an employer hiring? Add the job listing to the comment field below.
Spencer's Gifts, Massapequa
- Position: Assistant Manager
- Duties: Assist the Store manager in coordinating Store activities in order to achieve Store sales plan and profit.Provide leadership and support to the Store Associates in order to ensure that all aspects of Guest service are being provided. Effectively merchandise, sign and price Store in accordance with Company guidelines. Train and mentor Sales Associates using Company programs in order to achieve Company standards. Participate in counseling and coaching.Manage loss prevention techniques in order to reduce shrinkage. Assist Manager in completing all sales, personnel and inventory paperwork.Back up to the Store Manager in the absence of the Manager.
- Apply Here
Raymour & Flanigan Farmingdale
- Position: Customer Care Manager
- Duties: Provide superior customer service in every situation. Go above and beyond advocating for every customer opportunity and request.Successfully lead, build and develop a team for modeling service excellence.Maintain associate payroll, benefit and performance informationHire, coach, mentor and develop associatesPartner with sales and operations team members to ensure that our vision of enhancing the customer shopping experience is realized.Display initiative to succeed in an entrepreneurial culture.Consistently demonstrate professional verbal and written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.Multi- task within a fast paced service environment.Manage time to ensure completion of daily sales, delivery and inventory reports, cash deposits, and weekly payroll reconciliations.Provide responsive communication of information to Director of Customer Care, associates and customers.Proactively resolve escalated customer issues.Able to identify opportunities and find solutions for continuous improvementProblem-solve, organize and balance multiple priorities within a fast-paced environment.Maintain composure when handling unexpected challenges and competing demands.Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- Apply Here
- Position: Personal Banker
- Duties: This is a branch based sales position whose primary goal is to acquire, retain and deepen customer relationships. You will take a lead role in creating an outstanding customer experience and helping the Branch meet sales objectives contributing to the success of the firm. You will proactively meet with customers - face to face and over the phone - to discover their financial needs and provide product and service recommendations. You will also partner with specialists (such as Loan Officers, Business Bankers, and Financial Advisors), to ensure our customers get access to experts who can help them with specialized financial needs.
- Appy Here
Renewal by Andersen, Farmingdale
- Position: Assistant Sales Superviosor
- Duties: Must be persuasive, energetic, disciplined and goal oriented. If you don’t have management experience but have a burning desire to excel, we’ll train you. Successful sales experience is required.
- Apply Here
- Position: Senior Product Manager
- Duties: This highly visible opportunity requires the ability to define, prepare and execute a detailed Marketing plan for a clinical protocol of wound care products. Proven skills in implementing programs for medical market penetration into existing and new market segments is mandatory. Position involves developing strong relationships with key clinical customers/product champions. Strong analytical, and above average communications skills essential to interface with R&D/Engineering on product improvements, line extensions and new products. Manage trade shows, workshops, and “hands on" courses.