The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's incident reports. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime.
- Sometime between 7 p.m. on Aug. 20 and 10:15 a.m. on Aug. 21, the complainant found damage on his boat, which was parked at the Wantagh Park Marina.
- On Aug. 26, at 7:25 p.m., Douglas Fonden, 62, of Wantagh, was arrested on Willow Street and charged with driving while intoxicated and aggravated driving while intoxicated.
- Sometime between 7 p.m. on Aug. 22 and 3 p.m. on Aug. 23, a home was broken into on Kell Place, but nothing was reported stolen.
- Sometime between 8 p.m. on Aug. 24 and 11:30 a.m. on Aug. 25, a rock was thrown through a rear windshield on Narragansett Avenue.
- On Aug. 23, at 6:10 a.m., Michael Baltriusitis, 23, of Plainview, was arrested on the Seaford Oyster Bay Expressway and charged with driving while intoxicated and two violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- On Aug. 23, at 10:45 p.m., Amanda Spratt, 21, of Levittown, was arrested at the intersection of Merrick Road and Neptune Avenue and charged with second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and five violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- A man taken into custody after a brief standoff at an East Massapequa home was released Friday after cops determined he was not a man they were looking for in connection with a possible break-in. Click here for more.
- Nassau County Police arrested an Old Bethpage man in Massapequa, charging him with menacing after receiving a report of a man with a gun at the Battle Row Campground in Old Bethpage. For more, click this link.
- On Aug. 27, between 11 a.m. and 8 p.m., assorted jewelry was stolen from a home on Jonel Lane.
- Sometime between 3:25 p.m. and 4:15 p.m. on Aug. 24, the complainant reported her pocketbook stolen from her cart while she was shopping at the Burlington Coat Factory.
- On Aug. 27, at 1:35 p.m., Wailoye Hardayal, 57 of Freeport was arrested for shoplifting at Macy’s and charged with petit larceny.
- On Aug. 24, at 4:10 p.m., Caitlyn Holahan, 25 of Massapequa, was arrested for shoplifting at CVS and charged with petit larceny.
- On Aug. 26, at 9:48 p.m., Shaheim Hoe-Douglas, 27, of Freeport was arrested at the Massapequa LIRR Station and charged with second and third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, and four violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- Sometime between 10 p.m. on Aug. 24 and midnight on Aug. 25, a handicap permit and cash was stolen from a car that was parked on Crestwood Boulevard.
- On Aug. 25, at 5:30 a.m., a window was broken at a home on Goodyear, but nothing was reported taken.
- On Aug. 23, between 8:45 p.m. and 9:55 p.m., a Michael Kors pocketbook, as well as cash and a wallet were stolen from a vehicle while the complainant was at Gostino’s Two Brothers Pizza in Farmingdale.