A vandal has struck over two days breaking windows on cars and a home, police said.
The incidents have occurred between 11 a.m. Thursday and 9:50 a.m. Friday morning, in Massapequa and Massapequa Park, according to cops.
The incidents include:
- A broken driver’s side window of a 2001 Chevrolet parked on Francine Avenue.
- The dining room window of a residence on Park Lane was broken.
- A 1994 Toyota while parked on Phillip Road had its driver’s side window shattered.
- The rear window of a 2001 Ford on Short Lane was shattered.
- A 2004 Nissan had its driver’s side window shattered on Joyce Avenue.
- The rear window of a 2007 Hyundai had its rear window shattered on East Lake Avenue.
- A 2009 Honda had its driver’s side window broken, while parked on Camp Road.
There's no description so far of any suspects, police said. Anyone with information regarding these crimes is urged to contact Nassau County Crime Stoppers at 1-800-244-TIPS. All callers will remain anonymous.