Register here: http://www.ablesafety.com/midtown-manhattan-2/
New York City Department of' Buildings requires individuals who have a Site Safety Manager's license to complete a 7-hour refresher course on construction every three years. this course presents an overview of NYC Building Code regulations for new building construction; reviews the responsibilities of the site safety manager and discusses the effective implementation of a site safety program as well as review Chapter 33. This course also serves as an excellent awareness course for all individuals working on construction or demolition projects in NYC. Topics: Review of Chapter 33, Scaffold/Steel Erection, excavations and Demolition, Cranes and derricks, Final Quiz. Who Should Attend: Engineers, Project Managers and Supervisory Personnel for all construction and demolition projects in NYC. Regulatory Requirements: NYC Department of Buildings.
Site Safety Articles
- 40 Hour NYC Site Safety Manager Training Course
- Site Safety Manager Refresher/Awareness Course
- FDNY Fire Safety Manager Certification Training Course
- Site Safety Management Services – Site Safety Manager
- Safety Manager Training – Site Safety Manager Course